Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Scion God
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Nationals are scheduled for the same day and the majority of you are attending that, did anyone here register for the August Truck Jam??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
I should be sending my registration this week..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
I just registered.... I only got the 2 tickets is that all im suppose to get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
well whoever said there going to truck jam aint going to nationals... i just love truck jam shows they are awesome....nothing against the scion nationals...if it were any other day I would be going to that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
BigWill184 said:
well whoever said there going to truck jam aint going to nationals... i just love truck jam shows they are awesome....nothing against the scion nationals...if it were any other day I would be going to that...
I agree with Will! Truck Jam is one of my favorite shows! Dont forget to drop by the Monarch Clothing Booth and show some love!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
Mike, I just check and it says roll in from 6-8:30.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
BigWill184 said:
Mike, I just check and it says roll in from 6-8:30.
Im gonna meet up with Scott and were gonna roll in early because we have to set up the Monarch booth! What time is every one rollin out at?? we should try to meet up by the show so we can all show next to each other!
Mike are you gonna be in Santini's booth this time?? Lets try to set something up??
 

·
Scion God
Joined
·
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Down4Action1 said:
Im gonna meet up with Scott and were gonna roll in early because we have to set up the Monarch booth! What time is every one rollin out at?? we should try to meet up by the show so we can all show next to each other!
Mike are you gonna be in Santini's booth this time?? Lets try to set something up??
Santini had to drop outta Truck Jam at the last minute. They are feeling the pressure with their SEMA vehicle and a few side projects. I finally get to park with the rest of the xBs. Me and Dave plan on leaving about 5:30 to be there by 6. I figure we can hit a starbucks and grab a venti Quadshot of something and be good... Not to mention im packin the cooler with some brews....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
kartel said:
Santini had to drop outta Truck Jam at the last minute. They are feeling the pressure with their SEMA vehicle and a few side projects. I finally get to park with the rest of the xBs. Me and Dave plan on leaving about 5:30 to be there by 6. I figure we can hit a starbucks and grab a venti Quadshot of something and be good... Not to mention im packin the cooler with some brews....
Packin a cooler with brews........I like that Idea! I may have to do that myself! I will talk to scott and see what time he wants to leave and then maybe we can meet up somewhere along the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
kartel said:
Santini had to drop outta Truck Jam at the last minute. They are feeling the pressure with their SEMA vehicle and a few side projects. I finally get to park with the rest of the xBs. Me and Dave plan on leaving about 5:30 to be there by 6. I figure we can hit a starbucks and grab a venti Quadshot of something and be good... Not to mention im packin the cooler with some brews....
hey do they let you take stuff in? or do You have to be all hidden about it?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top