Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has more photos of this xb in the scion booth.....

Everyone is wondering what the interior looks like (flat black on jambs and all interior)

·
Registered
168 Posts
looks like a 2003 throwback when they were shoing a primered xB and xA. Rumor was they were going to offer a primer version that was ready for custom painting (never happened of course, bad idea).

Looks like it's been chopped and had a cholo interior put in it since though.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
THAT IS COOL LOOKING :cool:
CHECK SEMA PIC'S I KNOW THERE OUT THERE
2006 SEMA SHOW pix !!! 4Broadbandz ONLY

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I have one but its on the other computer which is effed up right now...i can tell you what it looks like

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Pumpkinbox said:
looks like a 2003 throwback when they were shoing a primered xB and xA. Rumor was they were going to offer a primer version that was ready for custom painting (never happened of course, bad idea).

Looks like it's been chopped and had a cholo interior put in it since though.
it was chopped and sectioned...

·
Registered
162 Posts
i wasnt veryh pleased witht the xbs that they had at the scion both i think the xbs outside were nicer. heres a few pics ill post more once i sort through them

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Pumpkinbox said:
(never happened of course, bad idea).
Agreed, mine wouldn't have been TCM...it would have either been Blitz blue or it would have been White gold(by GM)

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you sir I now can rest at night knowing he did use the good ole' chain link wheel......:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
ogerdgonz said:

Everyone is wondering what the interior looks like (flat black on jambs and all interior)
Not diggin it. I think there is just to many styles going on that don't work together. The lowrider style interior/wheels don't match with the primer/ chopped rat rod exterior. Then you have the JDM type grill that doesn't mix well with any of the other styles at all.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
ogerdgonz said:

Anyone know what year xB this is??

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i think it was a 05

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.