Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the largest Scion show in the area last year and is looking to be quite a bit bigger this year with 130 cars already registered.

It will be held in downtown Tulsa in a parking garage. The Scion 18 wheeler will be there of course.

We have a hotel set up with secured Scion parking and everything.

The show will be free, lunch at the show will be free, the after-party will be free and, if everything goes as planned, dinner the night before will be free.

Pre-register at www.asylum07.com . We will also be posting more details there as we release them.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We will have trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Sane (street), Twisted (modified), and Sciko (wild) for the tC, xB and xA. The xD won't be out until July so we don't have to worry about that.
We will also have Best Inside Yo Ride, Best Outside Yo Ride, Best Vrooom, Most Scikotic, Best in Show and People's Choice (if I remember to have people vote on it this year...lol).

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I might see if I can make the drive. Im kinda loaded up on shows this summer, but it would be real fun to go and hang out with the Scikotics crew again! :) Good folks!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I'm going! I missed it last year but I won't miss it this year.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Any pic's from the event?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts