Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here they are, the first pics of my box in over a year. what do you think? First pic is Dennis(denstyr) and mine

and the unfinished dash = yes right now it looks pretty crappy. but one it was my first stand alone glass project and two it is far from done.. its just a preview shot so dont critize too bad haha

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Did you have fun skiing? I like the simple idea of the dash. Be sure to post pics once done.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thanks for all the compliments guys ill be sure to give you updates, i recently have come across new info on doing glass and bondo so i will hopefully be getting to work on it again soon..thanks again

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oh how i love glass work. my arms are all itchy just thinking about it... wait thats because im working with glass right now too..

looks good mang, keep up the good work. dont let the monkey get you down.

·
Registered
454 Posts
lookin good, I remember when you had the fab kit. I think it looks better now. . . most TCM's with kits look kinda funny to me. lol Liking the glass, and for a first run it's looking topnotch. Good luck with the project, when you get done post up I wanna see. . .

lol on a side note.

-The local scion crew in the area call another activity done by most behind closed doors. . . hint hint wink wink nudge nudge. . .lol . . . "skiing"

So when someone said the girl is hot and someone else said how was skiing? I almost fell off my chair laughing.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
That is the Snowy Heron kit from Aero Garage. It is a JDM kit designed for the first gen bB. So to make it fit you will have to ditch or modify your stock bumper bracing, etc. Same hold true for the rear. Here are pix of the front and rear as well...

I was actually seriously considering importing the side skirts and rear bumper. But the front end was just too much for me. I have a contact for you if you are interested in getting some pricing. But I will share that for the side skirts and rear bumper it was close to $1000 just to get it to port in either San Francisco or Long Beach.

Then again, when it is all said and done, you'd have the only Snowy Heron equipped xB in the entire country. (As far as I know.)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
^^^ those are hott.... i like them... are those kit really made for the bB???

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
james i love them bro.. they are my babies i get so many compliments from them, so thanks alot west coast homie and everyone else thanks alot. rton20s that is a crazy crazy conversion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.