Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i tried a le mans karting meet and it didn't go over so well so here a new idea i really want to get going. the game will be saturday may 6th. the parking lot is open 3 hours before game time(which is 1:05) and we can tailgate. either everyone seperatly on a couple people bring bbq's and tables and we can have a potluck type thing. tickets are $2 off discounted with 25-199 people. and if we have 200 plus its $4 off. parking is $14. let me know if you want to do this and if you have any questions, i think it'll be a lot of fun with that many scions at a non-scion event. also please don't turn this into an A's vs. Giants thread. i'm an A's fan so i want the meet to be at an A's game. thanks!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The girlfriend and I have been wanting to make a trip up with the xB, we just flew up there a few weeks back for the Warriors vs. Lakers game. We'll try and make it. And I promise we won't make this a A's vs. Giants thread.

:D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
booo, A's suck! so do the Giants! lol no "vs" here :D GO ANGELS!!! ;)

gotta love the tailgate parties though. or "hatch" parties in this case :p
I'll be at Angel's spring training this weekend surf:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well if you guys really wanna come up we can make the meet on saturday april 22nd when the a's do play the angels!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
well if you guys really wanna come up we can make the meet on saturday april 22nd when the a's do play the angels!

I'll check with my better half and let you know. It gives her a chance to visit her family as well. They live in Pleasanton and Brentwood.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dang, I have range duties for uncle sam on the 6th.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
yellow_sub said:

No! That's the day of the Hooters xB Meet..

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There's an MS walk the 22nd, not to mention the Folsom meet.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks like there is a lot of stuff going on that day. I had already planned to attend the Burbank meet at Hooters. Please let me know what day you decide to do this tailgate. I talked to the better half and she's game!

·
Registered
362 Posts
If i am not in Sacto on that Saturday... I will join in...
Now.. who should i root for? hmm.... Don't like either Angel or A's... :D :D

-Casey aka Stealth Yankees fan

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
I'm rooting for the Hooters on the 22nd...I mean...Hi honey how are you?...lol :D
Nothing better than getting all the way home with the Hooters! :eek:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks like i may have to move the meet even further back. How june 3rd against the twins sound?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.