Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this product before? is it good? Does it Fling? Can it be comparable to Black Magic's Tire Dressing Gel? it sure does look convincing.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I have not used this product but personally I stay away from anything put out by Armor All. I've had too many bad experiences with them in the past. I've actually harmed my interior and tires by using their stuff.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont like there interior spray. but i figured i'd give there tire gel a try and hope that it's not too bad...i'll see. i just want that rich wet look. without fling and hopefully it doesn't turn my tires brown and red. at least.

surfcitylocal said:
I have not used this product but personally I stay away from anything put out by Armor All. I've had too many bad experiences with them in the past. I've actually harmed my interior and tires by using their stuff.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I love Black Magic! (the product :D ) I always use it and it gives me a great shine on the tires. Makes 'em look brand new and gives 'em that nice show-room look. I like how I can just spray 'em on and that's it. Don't have to rinse it off or whatever.
Also, I use the Mr. Clean car wash kit. You know. With the gun that hooks up to a hose and whatnot. You don't have to dry it off or anything. It's self drying, and doesn't leave dried water marks.

I'm very detailed when it comes to washing my box inside and out.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've used the meguiar's gel (it is purple and smells like grapes) It doesn't fling off and it lasts for weeks, no browning either. I stopped using it because it built up in the goodyears (stock tires) little ridges. I love the stuff if your tires are pretty smooth. Armor All never!!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
TCMSuzie said:
I've used the meguiar's gel (it is purple and smells like grapes) It doesn't fling off and it lasts for weeks, no browning either. I stopped using it because it built up in the goodyears (stock tires) little ridges. I love the stuff if your tires are pretty smooth. Armor All never!!!

I have the same stuff. Never used it though lol. Maybe I'll shine em today before the glass guy comes.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've liked the meguiars gel. but i've had it fling. and on white vehicles. it leaves brown marks, that are super hard to wash off.

TCMSuzie said:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Meguires extreme shine...the one with the adjustable nozzle, not the foam...that stuff is the shizz...it even holds up through rain

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just put the tire gel on, and this stuff is pretty good. doesn't fling at all. hehe...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
another update on this gel stuff. hmm...going back to the no fling, if you put too much. it will fling hehe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.