Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

My wife and I found our Scion last weekend while out car shopping for me - an '04 xB in perfect shape. My old car had died a couple weeks back ('89 Camry wagon with 250K) so we'd been looking. First car we tried was a black cherry '05, but the dealership was asking too much. The problem is, after that we didn't want to even look at any other makes or models - the xB was IT!

We don't plan on pimping it out, but we do plan on doing some upgrades... ordered floormats from Sparks Toyota (incredibly fast service), are going to order seat covers, might buy the K&N air filter this weekend, and we definitely want the Progress rear sway bar and Monroe shocks. And of course we want some uber cool stickers!

My wife drives an '04 Nissan Pathfinder (Platinum Edition). She can't wait til it's paid off, so we can go out and get an xB for her too. It slays us that we could've gotten 2 xBs PLUS accessories for what we are paying for the Pathfinder. Oh well, live and learn, eh?

Glad to be here,
Doug

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
She can't wait til it's paid off, so we can go out and get an xB for her too.
keep in mind the current style xB is being "discontinued" so to speek...

But welcome...kick back and relax

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the family. Yeah your taking the first step with the floor mat's and seat covers. Then it will be well new wheels would be nice. LOL then your hooked.:eek: :D :D :D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
There is only one cure for this 'sickness' and that is running out of money!!! And sometimes, not even that stops people!!

Welcome to the family...GROUP HUG!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Modding's an addiction. One crazy crazy addiction. As for being noobs, dont worry, Ive been into the Scion game since late '03, and Im still a noob :D

scotty

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Scotty, you will always be a noob....or is it boob....I dont remember, but you will always be something....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
heh. that's what i said too. but welcome to your new addiction. no patch will help from scionitis modcrazium. :D
No, but a divorce can!!!!!!! LOL!

I'm still a newb also.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Are we still a noob after a week?

My first car show after getting my box was a hoot. I drove in just to see what kind of cars were there. And I was directed to park with the show cars. Had a lady start talking to me about the box. Her brother lived in Cali. and said that the XBs were everywhere there. She had just bought a small Ford SUV and wanted to know what I paid for mine. She guessed $32500. She about fell out when I showed her the window sticker ($16400). Priceless.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
My first car show after getting my box was a hoot. I drove in just to see what kind of cars were there. And I was directed to park with the show cars. Had a lady start talking to me about the box. Her brother lived in Cali. and said that the XBs were everywhere there. She had just bought a small Ford SUV and wanted to know what I paid for mine. She guessed $32500. She about fell out when I showed her the window sticker ($16400). Priceless.
LOL Don't you just love it? People get embarrassed that they paid what they did when you tell them how much these sell for.:D :D ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.