Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order a different set of lowering springs, and i have been looking at the tein s tech springs, and all ranged from 200-215, plus or minus shipping, and then looked on ebay and found some for 159.00 with free shipping, have any of you heard about the tein springs off ebay are they the real thing or a knock off, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
949 Posts
i would do a search on here but i think there was a post on here someone talking about certian ones on ebay were fake...

·
Registered
260 Posts
smalltownscionman

Guess you got your ride back? Its all in one piece now! Watch out for the scratches!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
BoXBoy said:
Guess you got your ride back? Its all in one piece now! Watch out for the scratches!
You talking to me?:D No bro they can't even get it in til Oct 2nd. I have to drive around with the dent..aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggg

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i had them worked great til one day i had an atomic fart and my just collapsed to the ground , what a disaster that day was. my pants were a mess.

lol

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hotbox05 said:
i had them worked great til one day i had an atomic fart and my just collapsed to the ground , what a disaster that day was. my pants were a mess.

lol
WTF are you talking about bro? lol

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
I heard that too. You can buy them for just a few dollors more than Ebay so why take a chance just to save $5 or $6. Some of the stuff you get on ebay is fine and you can save some $$ but stuff like suspenison and brakes etc. that can cost you your life is not worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.