1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
1.8 in front 2.25 in rear doesnt sound too hot. Mine are Progress 1.8 in front 1.5 in rear and they are level front to rear on my car. Those seem like to much in the rear to match the front. I paid 160.00 for them.

I would stick to a name brand of springs they are not the part to cheap out on. :)

Here is a good deal on springs and rear swaybar the springs have 2 inch drop.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks. My problem is that I have no idea what brands are good and what ones are off brands. I am used to lifting not lowering lol. This car has been a very different experience for me. I think I am gonna go with tein's or progress, so I will look into getting them. Is there any real good way to tell if the springs are fake by the ebay pics?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the links, there's alot to choose from. My box is gonna look a little funny with a drop and hubcaps, but I gotta wait until next month for my rims:( Hopefully I will order my springs by monday.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
xjeepguy said:
Cool, thanks. My problem is that I have no idea what brands are good and what ones are off brands. I am used to lifting not lowering lol. This car has been a very different experience for me. I think I am gonna go with tein's or progress, so I will look into getting them. Is there any real good way to tell if the springs are fake by the ebay pics?
Not sure if this is the link Cravin sent you......

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/warning.html

Interesting though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.