Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TEAM RED CUP
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could have sworn there was one on Tokyo Xtreme Racing, but i think its a car you race (not one you can drive). I saw someone say there might be one in Gran Turismo 4? is that correct? can you mod it if so? make it a TCM?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Gran turismo 4 has them. I drive a BSP on there just like in real life :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
gran truismo 4 has them and tokyo extreme racer has them. and you can race them on both games.

·
TEAM RED CUP
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CoToaster_Pilot said:
gran truismo 4 has them and tokyo extreme racer has them. and you can race them on both games.
you sure about the tokyo xtreme racing? I have 1 and 2. I remember a long time ago before i had my bb i rented the game and saw the box. How far do you gotta go to buy the bb? i dont even see it on the car list. is it hidden? tips? tricks?

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
craigxb said:
you sure about the tokyo xtreme racing? I have 1 and 2. I remember a long time ago before i had my bb i rented the game and saw the box. How far do you gotta go to buy the bb? i dont even see it on the car list. is it hidden? tips? tricks?
tokyo xtreme zero has the bB.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup I definatly have the TCM bB with red rims too on tokyo xtreme racing 0!!! Not that fast of a car.... not at all but its still cool!!!! I pretty much beat the game and just was messing around when I saw that it was in the dealers!! Keep racing and looking for it..... if you beat it, the bB will come.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah its in zero. you can put a hood scoop on it!!! its so funny. but its really slow.

·
Registered
873 Posts
wondering why the bB is in there? does it have any strengths? instead of just being a slow car?

·
Registered
61 Posts
katchkillah said:
wondering why the bB is in there? does it have any strengths? instead of just being a slow car?
It handles really good. And is good for when your first starting out in the game.... but you don't get it until later on when there's no point in buying it because all the other cars will kick your butt..... Explain that one to me!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah its really slow in the game. me and my boyfriend were playing it and he had a minivan and i had the xb and he beat me. the van was stock and the xb had everything you could get on it.

·
TEAM RED CUP
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CoToaster_Pilot said:
yeah its really slow in the game. me and my boyfriend were playing it and he had a minivan and i had the xb and he beat me. the van was stock and the xb had everything you could get on it.
that is too funny! lol, now i gotta find it. I bought a used copy of Tokyo xtreme racing zero.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
you dont have to unlock it. its in the class c section i think. you just have to go trough all of the cars but its in there somewhere. but its not called an xb or a bb its some letters with numbers. but its not hard to miss.

·
Registered
206 Posts
go buy toyko xtreme racing 3 you can do engine swap... but im not sure if the bB is in that game.... im waiting for tokyo extreme racing DRIFT .. gonna be release on the 23rd... can't wait

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
my boyfriend has tokyo extreme racer drift. its pretty cool. he loves it. everytime i go over there hes playing it. the bb isnt in it though but the xa is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.