Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if they're still selling them? I think I'm gonna go ahead & get that '06 Salsa Red or that release 4 xB that I've been wanting to get. They're gonna skyrocket in value down the road! (^o^ ) <3

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
They have ceased being produced, but what ever is left on the lots is all that is out there.

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
yep, they are. i just purchased mine on Feb 3. but yeah, you are limited to what is on the lots.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd go for the RS 4...I saw one at a dealership yesterday and was tempted to trade in my 06 BOP on one.....

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes they are! There's still a lot of boxes sitting on dealership lots, AND there are warehouses that I wouldn't be surprised that still have em in there.

Now if they could only solve the xA problem by giving those out as Trophies this year....

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
My dealer has half a dozen xAs (including one RS), and two xBs (including an automatic RS4). Didn't bother to look for tCs - there were a lot of 'em, anyway.

The last of the xA/xB series were built at the beginning of December, and the few left in the pipe that people haven't snapped up yet will probably disappear very rapidly once the new ones are more widely known...

The biggest problem from this point forward is if anyone wipe out a box, there is no replacement. From here forward, the numbers only get smaller. :(

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Unfortunate, but true.

We can only hope that when the boxes get totaled, that the junk yards don't squash em up, because even some of the smallest parts will be worth good money.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
theres a RS4 automatic at Avondale Toyota here in Phoenix. for some reason the sticker price on it is $17,XXX something. which is like 3k more than i paid for mine. :confused:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
theres a RS4 automatic at Avondale Toyota here in Phoenix. for some reason the sticker price on it is $17,XXX something. which is like 3k more than i paid for mine. :confused:
I noticed that here in H.B. too, the Ford dealer has two for sale used. One is a 04 for 14,000 the other is an 05 for 16,000. Both TCM, one with rims the other with stock caps.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I would encourage you to KBB.com your car. I have figured with 28K miles and 1 year old is only $550 less than I paid for it!

Then again I am never going to sell it so what does it matter?

·
Banned
199 Posts
limited to whatever is on the lot.nothing more nothing less.
if u want the 06 i suggest u buy it now before its all gone.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
"get em while their hot, get em 'fore their gone"

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got mine at carmax, best carbuying experiance i ever had. I saw it listed online and just wanted to get some info. It is a 2006.5 TCM with 2079 miles, mint condition, listed $15,559 . She ran my credit to so i could get an idea of what the payments would be. She called ten minutes later and i was approved by three diff. lenders. My mo payment would be $299 mo, i went down the following day and...OG xb in da house!!!

·
Banned
199 Posts
Anyone know if they're still selling them? I think I'm gonna go ahead & get that '06 Salsa Red or that release 4 xB that I've been wanting to get. They're gonna skyrocket in value down the road! (^o^ ) <3
they are not going to skyrocket at all. they may be worth a tiny bit more, but no one is gonna bend over backwards to buy one.
cars are a bad investment to begin with, dont expect to retire when u sell ur rs xb

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
THANKS FOR RUINING MY DREAMS RICK!!! i was gonna sell my xB for 3million6 i had a buyer lined up till he read your post.

your right tho, cars arent considered an investment. unless of course your talking something in the barrett auction house. [which is like 2 blocks from me -=D]

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
barrett jackson action that is... -[looks around]- wtf!! that edit button is still missing?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Glad for ya RiCki. I saw lotsa these things listed for $16 to $17.8 with nothing on them here in cali. Course, I'm sure those prices are negotiable. I'm sure i could have gotten them down a little if i tried but all in all i'm happy with my purchase.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.