Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got contacted by a couple different people with some confusion where this meet is. It was originally going to be at The Hat but it got to big for there parking lot. The meet will start at 7:00 and go until?? seems to tend to go until around 9:00-9:30

Here is the address so you can mapquest it.

Arby's
2525 E Imperial Hwy # 06802, Brea, CA
(714) 671-6888

Its in the Walmart shopping center on Imperial Highway and Kramer. We will be parked inbetween the Arbys and McDonalds.

Here is a list of the ClubXb members that are attending. We have people from other boards that will be attending. We are aiming to get around 40-50 vehicles at the event. So if anyone can please post on there club boards and other boards they might visit that would be great.

01. surfcitylocal
02. iheartmyscion xb - JON
03. Cravin ~ Pat
04. Chris
05. short bus
06. Eric
07. Kartel - Mike
08. LuminicsBulbs - Scott
09. Hawaiianbuilt - Rodney
10. SirScion - Sam
11. BOXlover11 - Pete
12. XBKitty ~ Heidi~
13. GreenwEnvy -Michael
14. Scionified - Joseph
15. Down4Action1 - Brent
16. sid
17. BlackBOx - Josh
18. SilverHawk - David
19. 714bluebox - Jon

·
Registered
296 Posts
Already got it in the plans to go!! Hope to see a better turn out than the In-N-Out Meet tonight! Looked more like a Scion Evolution meeting! Well hope to see everyone there and See some old faces and meet some new people!!! :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
one more on the list!

01. surfcitylocal
03. Cravin ~ Pat
04. Chris
05. short bus
06. Eric
07. Kartel - Mike
10. SirScion - Sam
11. BOXlover11 - Pete
12. XBKitty ~ Heidi~
13. GreenwEnvy -Michael
14. Scionified - Joseph
15. Down4Action1 - Brent
16. sid
17. BlackBOx - Josh
18. SilverHawk - David
19. 714bluebox - Jon
20. AAronInTheBox - Aaron

·
Registered
217 Posts
I want to go to this cause my office is literally 3 blocks from the Arby's but I get out of work at 4 o'clock and I don't think I can keep myself busy for 3 hours until peeps start arriving.....oh well, have fun and drive safe everyone.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tuesday Scion Meet

I think Ric Dion and a couple other SD SE guys are rolling up for this. Come on everyone help me promote this im going to get some raffle tickets and give 1 ticket for each person that shows off. I will raffle off some Free sets of light bulbs, universal muffler and will see if I have any other random automotive stuff laying around.

lets get 50 vehicles to attend this meet. Please post this event on your club boards and whatever boards you go to. I will go buy raffle tickets tonight and get some random stuff to raffle off. If any SE guys want to bring some stuff to toss into the raffle or others that would be great. Again raffle tickets will cost $0 Yes FREE

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Well since there are some really kind hearted people out there in xB land, I can now make the meet! ;)

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
:) THE LIST !!! :)

01. surfcitylocal
03. Cravin ~ Pat
04. Chris
05. short bus
06. Eric
07. Kartel - Mike
10. BOXlover11 - Pete
11. GreenwEnvy - Michael
12. Scionified - Joseph
13. BlackBOx - Josh
14. SilverHawk - David
15. 714bluebox - Jon
16. MrSparkle - Jon
17. AAronInTheBox - Aaron
18. Misterflipper
19. LuvKrssy

:) Well, by the looks of it, looks like we'll have a great meet tuesday night !!! :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scion meet

Yup this is going to be a nice turn out. We go 20 or so on here listed to go and we have people on other boards that are going to attend. Sounds like 40-50 vehicles are in reach. If everyone can post on there board and invite the rest of there club to attend. There will be a FREE Raffle.

·
Registered
296 Posts
This is a great way to bring all the Scion owners together, meet new people, have a great time and even try to win some free stuff! We have less than a day left to promote this thing! Every one please pull together and help Scott pull this off! if we can get 50+ to attend that would be off the hook! Post the info for the meet every where you can think of! If we get a good turn out then maybe this can become a permenant thing for the future!! Hope to see ya all there tomorrow!!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.