Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My camera sucks with flash pics so here are a few from when we got started tonight. There were so many Box's we had to move to a larger part of the parking lot.

I wanted to get a shot of Andrew's Salsa Red Box but it came out blurry, sorry. :eek:

I'll get a better shot at the next meet.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EticketXb said:
Here I sit at work .......... jealous of all the fun...............
Hope you can make it to the next one!

·
Registered
50 Posts
you guys were great!!! I had such a nice time chatting with you! I will make it to the next SE meet as long as you are there too LOL....again great meeting you!!
cherryxb11 said:
great turn out and alot of good people made good friends tonight

·
Registered
102 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
My camera sucks with flash pics so here are a few from when we got started tonight. There were so many Box's we had to move to a larger part of the parking lot.

I wanted to get a shot of Andrew's Salsa Red Box but it came out blurry, sorry. :eek:

I'll get a better shot at the next meet.
My name is not andrew LOL it Arthur but thanks! i had a great time!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Deafpaintballer said:
My name is not andrew LOL it Arthur but thanks! i had a great time!
So sorry Arthur, my bad all the way. I guess I should have taken better care of my brain cells back in the day! It was a pleasure meeting you and your girl (not gonna make the same mistake, what was her name?)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Hope you can make it to the next one!
If the Ships allow it I'll be there.......(I work the night shift at the Docks in LB...so my schedule depends on the Asian import schedule......lol....)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Man -- u guys really have it rough -- so many meets in so many days -- nice pics - thanks for sharing

·
Registered
102 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
So sorry Arthur, my bad all the way. I guess I should have taken better care of my brain cells back in the day! It was a pleasure meeting you and your girl (not gonna make the same mistake, what was her name?)
Her name is Amanda.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.