Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Sorry for stomping on 1672 thread I'll try again in this intro area. I just got a RS3 envy green and live on the Big Island of Hawaii #1333 of 2200, I think...really liking ride... old farts over compensating ...I be 51 but like my Big Daddy pimp mobile... Would be fun to get a cruise of some sort going here?? If anybody interested or if theres one here already pleas....communicate!! aloha, honuio.. also thanks for welcomes from 1672 thread again,,,my bad sorry..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah somewhat red faced

Yeah I thought I was already in the intro and didn't pick up on it till today...Mimfy RS3 Hawaii whoo-hoo!! toastid...thanks for the heads up howdy back 1lowxb now we got your East coast-West coast and yo island rasta jambas with RS3's...we be jammin now!!! any way once again aloha all!! honuio

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wassup Honuio?? Glad to hear you like your new car. Me too.
I'm so glad I got the green. Fell in love at the First Hawaiian Bank Car Show.. Damn, everytime I go to that thing, I get hooked on something. But seriously, I"ve had my car for a week now and I'm loving it. Aloha..

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome new scion owner. if you ever head over to honolulu, let us know maybe we can do a meet and greet or a cruise.

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to the club honuio.....hope to see some pix of your ride;)
mimfy..i might go to that shindig too!!:D

·
Registered
873 Posts
cool i'll be the white xb in the exhibition part of the event with the fancy curtains and the toyota grill.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
greetings again all

hey guys,

Greetings and thanks for welcomes....I been enjoying pretending like going to the drive in with dvd players in seat backs....time to break out the popcorn and all. I hope we can get some xb cruises on big isl. laters honuio

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
ToDieForxB said:
i wonder if every state has at lest like 5 RS3, thats a question i would like to have answerewd how they distribute them between states and dealers, the world may never know.
actually i know in Northeast ohio here where i am....theres 4 including me..and i saw one driving which wasn't one of the ones i know..so theres 5and thats only IN the NE part of ohio...which is really weird...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Toastid_Metal said:
actually i know in Northeast ohio here where i am....theres 4 including me..and i saw one driving which wasn't one of the ones i know..so theres 5and thats only IN the NE part of ohio...which is really weird...
yea i know the dealer near my house had 3 of them but sold them in the first week, and ve seen at least one more around here, but still i would think i would see like none since there were so littleof them made, but you seem to see them a lot

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
ToDieForxB said:
yea i know the dealer near my house had 3 of them but sold them in the first week, and ve seen at least one more around here, but still i would think i would see like none since there were so littleof them made, but you seem to see them a lot
yah its kinda weird because i was thinking that mine would be so special because they didnt make too many of them and i wouldn't think that ohio had so many in my area...it kinda made me mad when i found out there were so many more around me....but i still love it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.