Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
look here

there supposed to be the best filter out there regaurding hp and ability to block small particles along with the bonus of being dry (no oiling) check this study. and bty thats only the filter not the whole intake. there spendy. ;)

http://mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

·
Registered
679 Posts
yea, their intakes are filter and adaptor only, no piping. i didn't even know they made an xb one, might have talk to the homies at apexi for one :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. That's impressive. It makes me want one even more. If the A'PEXi POWER INTAKE is just the filter, why do they call it a intake? They should call it the A'PEXi POWER FILTER. Where can I get the whole intake, Filter and tubing?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
they make one

just go to there web site and find pt # then search for best price or just get cheap e-bay intake and upgrade the filter. just be careful that the crankcase vent tube attaches between the maf sensor and throttle body otherwise it will soak sensor wire with oil form vent and toast the sensor flow s/b like this air enters filter passes maf sensor then crankcase vent then into throttle body

;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I still can't find a full system. I have tried every search topic I can think of, and all I find is just the filter. Anyone know where I can find one?

·
Registered
679 Posts
apexi does not make a full intake kit for any car but nissan silvias and skylines. even for evo's and wrx's they sell an induction box which is basically a heat shield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.