Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if i should check on anything on the xB because i will be leaving to Sacramento on Friday.

hmm...
coolant: check
oil: check
tire pressure: check

what else am i forgetting?

thanks...

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would say that should do it, It's a 'yota. No worries :).

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Those are the most important, but you forgot a good one, WASHER FLUID. This time of year you can run into some serious crap on the road and it's good to have a full tank.

Also, just give it a general visual inspection to see if anything is hanging from hitting something on the road or whatever.

Also also, make sure your registration and insurance are up to date since out of state cops are less likely to be forgiving about that!

Have a good trip!

-Alex

·
Registered
339 Posts
and raise the rear spring perches all the way up if you have coilovers and are loading up with baggage! :)

The washer fluid.. good catch, Alex!

Make sure you check the pressure in your spare too.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Gas Johnny!

See you saturday night!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
"Isn't that one of them electric cars???"

Sorry, couldn't resist:D
Oh yeah, I got that when I bought the Matrix, and when I bought the xB!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Also also, make sure your registration and insurance are up to date since out of state cops are less likely to be forgiving about that!
since when did No Cali become it's own state? :D :D

some people forget we can drive 9 hours in one direction and *still* be in California :p
well except for Texans ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
i would make sure to check your blinker fluid..... if you dont you could burn up that modulation actuator and it will make your radio play horrid tunes and give your ecu a virus

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Dew said:
since when did No Cali become it's own state? :D :D

some people forget we can drive 9 hours in one direction and *still* be in California :p
well except for Texans ;)
Huh, oh yeah! Well, it IS the Peoples' Republic of California, right??? Gotta make allowance for the provincial leaders to flex their muscle...:eek:

-Alex

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys, i guess im good to go.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Huh, oh yeah! Well, it IS the Peoples' Republic of California, right??? Gotta make allowance for the provincial leaders to flex their muscle...:eek:

-Alex
boy you got that right :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my brother tightens the xB's lug nuts with the torque wrench. so thats good. im going to bring the air compressor, just in case...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
My usual "last minute check list" for a 'trip' is air, all fluids, clean windows, lug nuts (and make SURE you have you locking lugnut key...), insurance papers, driver's license, cellphone, CDs, maps, potty stop, and GO. :D

Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.