Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll be down again for that weekend just wanted to see if anything was goin on so i cold hang out with you all again. if not lets get something planned!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ya know what!! your the one that showed up late!!! so don't give me that tone mister! hahahaha. we HAVE to get together with paul and get some pics of our 3 cars hatch.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for sure bro. if nothing else is goin on that weekend we all need to plan a dinner meet or somehting at least.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
We can always arrange a meet......

Also a photoshoot.... I am trying to build up my Portfolio right now so I wouldn't mind doing a group photoshoot...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Anyone up for some K1 Speed...??? its a indoor Go karting place in Irvine... $50 gets you 3 races.... Each race last about 10 to 15 mins...

They have 2 tracks.. I went there a few weeks ago with some friends and had a blast..

They are also by a industrial area so its great to get a good photoshoot going....

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
of coarse your welcome to join ron!! i'll charge you one side table though to hang out with me! hahha just kidding.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Anyone up for some K1 Speed...??? its a indoor Go karting place in Irvine... $50 gets you 3 races.... Each race last about 10 to 15 mins...

They have 2 tracks.. I went there a few weeks ago with some friends and had a blast..

They are also by a industrial area so its great to get a good photoshoot going....

Hey guys have any of you tried - DROMO1 in Orange??? Much better than K1 because the karts are GAS powered not battery powered. Same price range Just more real fun IMO. The smell of real racing..........lol Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey guys have any of you tried - DROMO1 in Orange??? Much better than K1 because the karts are GAS powered not battery powered. Same price range Just more real fun IMO. The smell of real racing..........lol Just a thought.

Dromo 1 is good... but the prices is higher...
I've been to both and both are good.. However Dromo one doesn't have large parking lot..
Plus you need to schedule a race time. Dromo one is $25.00 per a race and they only have ONE track.

K1 speed lets walk ins to race and they will go in the order of how many ppls sign up. Not by scheduled time.
K1 speed is electric but those motors have so much power they wont know the diff in the gas motor ones vs. electric.

But its all up to the group.. either one works for me..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.