Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be up in ny for a week starting this weekend if any meets or shows are going on let me know iwill be in queens but not scared to drive anywhere :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know i wish i could make it there but am leaving today at like 4 to drive up i wont be able to make it there by then :mad: thanks though

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boy tons of fun going on in the 5 boros are there even any scions in ny??? i have seen maybe 4 very sad im kinda disapointed in the scion community in the nyc area :(

·
Registered
219 Posts
There are tons of us here -really - I'm east of NYC on Long Island but work in Queens. Let me know where you'll be in the next few days and maybe we can arrange something. BTW - Where are you "UP" from?

Alan

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jennay said:
there's tons of us here on LI. if i saw this earlier i would of invited ya to come out to the big LI NRG hangout spot on friday nights
i would have i was supposed to meet you guys but got dissed by amy she wouldnt answer my calls:mad: :mad: :mad: so i went and hung out with evo had a good time though but would have met up with you guys in ny because i have met ivan here and hes a good guy so im sure i would have enjoyed meeting you guys and ladies :D maybe next time

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YellowSubxB said:
There are tons of us here -really - I'm east of NYC on Long Island but work in Queens. Let me know where you'll be in the next few days and maybe we can arrange something. BTW - Where are you "UP" from?

Alan
orlando so if you ever make the treck down let me know ill be here :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts