Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the sport max 002 rims 15*7 with pictures i want to get these rims but im not sure what size yet. I would like to see a picture of a scion with 15*7.
thanks

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
hcsif said:
Does anyone have the sport max 002 rims 15*7 with pictures i want to get these rims but im not sure what size yet. I would like to see a picture of a scion with 15*7.
thanks
I've seen one.....but can't find the pictures. Don't get it......just go with what looks best and that's the 15X8. Trust me on this one.....the 15X7 just doesn't look right. You might as well save the money and stick with the stock rims.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i might not do this look it seems ike there might be a lot of work. There are things that i still dont understand. Is there a way to lower the car with out getting a rub?
is it hard to chamber the car yourself. Does it cost a lot. Is that all i would have to do if i got the 15*8's?
would it not rub if i didnt drop it? or would it just look funny? is there a hight to lower it where it wont rub?
i also dont understand the offsets?
maybe there is a offset that i can get to aviod the rubbing?
urrrg so many questions that i have sorry
-

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still like the look i think i might just got with some 17*7 or just wait till the a scion event happens so i can see what it looks like in person. I was looking at getting these rims
http://rimsone.com/catalog/images/ff7 black.gif
or
http://www.g-forceperformanceandsound.com/enkpkr.jpg

i like the second ones i have listed better. I heard they are a better brand. I was looking at the tenzos but i heard they arnt the best rims. But man i am confused because i really like those sportmax 002

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
hcsif said:
i might not do this look it seems ike there might be a lot of work. There are things that i still dont understand. Is there a way to lower the car with out getting a rub?
is it hard to chamber the car yourself. Does it cost a lot. Is that all i would have to do if i got the 15*8's?
would it not rub if i didnt drop it? or would it just look funny? is there a hight to lower it where it wont rub?
i also dont understand the offsets?
maybe there is a offset that i can get to aviod the rubbing?
urrrg so many questions that i have sorry
-
It's real simple.....buy the rims and tires.....lower the car....and roll the rear fenders. Nothing else!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so nick how did u pervent rubbing in your car?
and johnny how do you roll the fenders did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
762 Posts
the low offset ones look just like normal rotas

·
Registered
611 Posts
mikee1680 said:
Just have the rear fenders rolled. Check around. I got mine for $30 each fender. I'm on DF210's. No problems at all. 15x7 are crap!
mikee, what's the name of the place you got your fenders rolled at?

·
Registered
611 Posts
mikee1680 said:
vision autosport in hacienda heights. look them up. dont do it yourself. trust me. $60 is soooo worth it.
okay hehe... so they did a good job rolling your fenders? i'm driving from SD and i dont mine as long as they do a good job rolling my fenders.

·
mobbin
1,885 Posts
mikee1680 said:
vision autosport in hacienda heights. look them up. dont do it yourself. trust me. $60 is soooo worth it.
do they do it ghetto with a baseball bat or is it legit with a real fender rolling machine and whatnot.

·
Registered
611 Posts
mikee1680 said:
You're gonna drive all the way here? any bodyshop does it.
yeah you got a point. i might actually be calling around and see who locally can do it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Has anybody run the 15x7 in the front and the 15x8 on the rear? Rockin the staggered look? When I had the 15x8s on my ride it kinda bugged my how much farther the fronts stuck out than the rears. Just throwin something out there. Call me crazy...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts