Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
wanna make a plan to meet up scion @ Burbank? please let me know thanks:)
Dude, we just got home from the Hooters in Burbank, 33 plus xB's and some xA's and a few tC's. Where were you? We had a blast, look for pics later tonight.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Dude, we just got home from the Hooters in Burbank, 33 plus xB's and some xA's and a few tC's. Where were you? We had a blast, look for pics later tonight.
i was there for a short time. i had a red hot salsa scion. i dont know if u saw me i had a russian flag liensce plate on the front of car:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
i was there for a short time. i had a red hot salsa scion. i dont know if u saw me i had a russian flag liensce plate on the front of car:D
My bad, I missed your car. Might have show up while I was stuffing my face with wings, shrimp, chicken strips and cheese fries. No wonder I'm fat! Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
awww I missed you! I was looking forward to meeting you.. There's always next time ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.