Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? im in baltimore maryland and i could sure use some help getting my springs on im sure i could get it done but the help (or someone just doing it for me ) would be nice. Get back at me everyone thanks:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
If I was a little bit closer I'd give you a hand. Trust me, you can do it! If you have any specific questions just PM me. Good luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im sure i can do it i just work so much between work and my son i dont have much free time so i need to start and finish real quick lol

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
If you have a friend to help you compress the springs on the front struts you can have this done in less than two hours. I've done it so many times I could probably do it blindfolded. I've even done it alone, although I did suffer a slight groin injury when the strut slipped and hit my...well you know.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
If you were in the Bay Area, I would help you.

·
Registered
827 Posts
If I had a single day off in my future, I would give you a hand. Been going 7 days a week. I still have to change mine back to stock lol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats cool hopefully you get a day off soon everyone needs one of those. also how come your going back to stock?

·
Registered
827 Posts
ososlowxb said:
thats cool hopefully you get a day off soon everyone needs one of those. also how come your going back to stock?

2 slipped disc, and arthritis in my lower back. I cant handle the harsh ride anymore. I'm not gonna leave it stock, but I am not quite sure what direction to go with it yet. For now I am just gonna sell my rims and springs and start over and try to have looks and a smooth ride at the same time, but not too sure if it's even possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts