Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They claimed that the cars on this list will be the collector's cars of the future. Kinda like the 64 1/2 - 69 Mustang.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
im lost too, what does that have to do with it. Thats just talking about a chat log....????:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow too many Cut and Paste at 2:45 in the AM.... That was supposed to be a link to an article i read about the XB being the classic car of the future. My bad... Here's the REAL link

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0701/gallery.future_collectibles/6.html

But since I brought up the link to having a live chat... I only have one worry. That it will be used more often then people posting in the forums. What is your POV on that?

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
it could be ok, most of arent on at the same times so we would be forced to post. Could be helpful if we need a question answered really quick and not have to wait around. It could eliminate some small posts that really only need one or two replies.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Believe me when I say it doesn't stop the posting on the forum. It's a better way for people to be in contact with each other and share ideas. The forum posts will still be there, but at least people will be able to start experiencing forum members in a more discussion based fashion instead of the typical, "What exhaust is best" or "Pics of new ride" threads where people say DC sports or JIC......Nice and clean ride. It'll help the community grow as the people want to talk to each other, and not just post. I know we have the whole aim and yahoo, icq and msn stuff in the columns, but some of us are barely on our IM clients.....I say give the chat a week long exploit and then vote on what the people say. If we don't like it, we don't need it. Simple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.