Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm planning on getting the greddy supercharger, anyone running a greddy supercharger? how good is it? and has anyone ever port and polished there xb or fimiliar wit some poeple that could do it?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've heard that someone tried and lost 5whp from it. More than likely the reason for the loss of power is a poor p/p job. If its not done to perfection it can cause issues, and/or show a backfire in hopeful gains.

And yes, people do run the greddy s/c and i've seen one dyno of a greddy s/c with a full exhaust hit 131whp. Not sure who it was that had the dyno, just saw a sheet somewhere online.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any one know where I could get a S/C installed? I live in Dallas, TX I asked the Scion Dealer ship but it was a "NO".

Also, what kind of MPG do you get with a S/C? I know it lowers your MPG but with our cars thats not an issue. I mean If your getting 35 MPG and drop to a 30 you still get better MPG than most cars on the roads today. :D

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
dude your posting in some really old thread try using the search funtion or go post the off topic section to get your post count up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.