Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here rockin the JDM NCP30 OEM front bumper cover? Ive been on the look out for one but cant seem to find one and want to know who got yours and what price? All the people I contact are slow on getting back to me, and am really wanting to go different. Granted now Ill have a full front bumper and one off custom lip to get rid of, but still. I want to the JDM one.

Ill eventually go to the NCP30 front bumper (Im told the NCP31 JDM one is still same as ours. Correct me if I wrong.) Why do you ask that I want to change? I want to be different and MAYBE some day rock a JDM front lip. Probably just get a NCP30 JDM stock lip though too and keep that. My car stands out a little too much. I want those subtle differences in my quest for EXE/VIP look. So if you have one, post up and tell me what price ya got it for if ya can, and things like that.

Thank you
Scotty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Anyone here rockin the JDM NCP30 OEM front bumper cover? Ive been on the look out for one but cant seem to find one and want to know who got yours and what price? All the people I contact are slow on getting back to me, and am really wanting to go different. Granted now Ill have a full front bumper and one off custom lip to get rid of, but still. I want to the JDM one.

Ill eventually go to the NCP30 front bumper (Im told the NCP31 JDM one is still same as ours. Correct me if I wrong.) Why do you ask that I want to change? I want to be different and MAYBE some day rock a JDM front lip. Probably just get a NCP30 JDM stock lip though too and keep that. My car stands out a little too much. I want those subtle differences in my quest for EXE/VIP look. So if you have one, post up and tell me what price ya got it for if ya can, and things like that.

Thank you
Scotty
dude - have you got a pic of what you're talking about? if it's what I'm thinking of - I want to second your question.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

JDM NCP30

vs.


USDM NCP31

See the differences in the grills? Also it lies in the differences of length so that only JDM lips fit on the JDM bumpers a lot of the time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
I too wanted to go with a JDM bumper to go with my JDM OEM lip but found the only differance is really where the honey comb is. I thought of just getting another USDM front bumper and making my own inserts to match a JDM bumper. Maybe some day I still will but it's not a priority at this time.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Not meant to jack this thread.

James, as promised here's a picture of my new speakers.

As stated, one of the speakers had a dent in the center cone. My good friends at Speaker City replaced the center cones to look new again. They tested them and said they sounded great. Now, when will I have time to install them?

 

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
Joined
·
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea Ron Ive thought about that too, but Im so particular to authenticity I think Ill have to get the real thing before Im satisified.

Sid, which lip are you looking for? A used OEM USDM lip? If I find one an authentic used JDM bumper, Ill have my stock front bumper and aftermarket one off lip for sale. The one off lip is a TC sportline style, but its filled with no holes in it for vents.

Scotty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ThunderGod said:
scotty, i can give you a number to my contact who can pretty much ship a bB, if the japanese goverment will let him.

the only gliche for you, is that they only speak japanese.
so i'll give them a call on sat. and ask them for details.
coo?
Its all good Eric. Thanks for the offer. I have a source where I KNOW I can get one, I just dont know what to pay really for one. Its a source my neighbor has (shes from Japan). Shes gotten parts for me in the past, so I may just be going to her again.

Scotty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, but Im not sure which ones. That might have been an AWD thing. I still dont understand some of this myself because I still cant read things fluently. I know I have seen many pics with the same style lip as ours, but I dont know if thats NCP30 or NCP31s. Either way, Ill get one with the OEM style lip and not the shortened one. It honestly wouldnt be too hard to make a lip that looked like Sid. Maybe Ron or Jim or someone else can guide us.

Scotty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Its all good Eric. Thanks for the offer. I have a source where I KNOW I can get one, I just dont know what to pay really for one. Its a source my neighbor has (shes from Japan). Shes gotten parts for me in the past, so I may just be going to her again.

Scotty
i was going to do the same exact thing as you---just run the stock ncp30 front bumper with stock lip. when i was looking into it my source quoted me around $300 but the shipping will kill you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,860 Posts
better hide those window speakers. I know someone who wants a set. some companies make the front rolled lip fro the zenki bB. but you need a JDM bumper to do it. Or you could make your own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
I have JDM front and rear bumpers. The reason I have them is cause of my Topline KK lip kit that I have as well with a Scudetto rear lip. The car should be done this weekend. I modifeied the front bumper though. I shaved off the license plate indentation and the very middle bottom grill piece.
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
Orataro said:
Do they make the visor extensions for the qtr glass to match the ESAMS? Sorry Scotty.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Padanky said:
Do they make the visor extensions for the qtr glass to match the ESAMS? Sorry Scotty.:eek:
Nope that's a one off made by orataro. I think he said he was going to produce those but i'm not sure.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top