Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone parting out interior for xb? or know of anyone parting out their interior? I need the Cargo Trunk that holds the spare tire, jack, and all that stuff in the rear. basically the whole rear cargo trunk. let me know ; ]

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
There's probably a few floating around since a lot of peeps have taken them out for sound systems. Won't be cheap though. Good luck.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Im pretty sure i have that tucked away in my Garage... Let me look and i'll let ya know in the morning

Anyone parting out interior for xb? or know of anyone parting out their interior? I need the Cargo Trunk that holds the spare tire, jack, and all that stuff in the rear. basically the whole rear cargo trunk. let me know ; ]

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo PeterX... Found it bro, hidden in the depths of my Garages Rafters.... Ill send ya a PM so we can hook up..

·
Registered
284 Posts
whats up there kartel, guess what i did to my ride and tazz dont give it away now!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey, kartel really appreciate the cargo trunk! 20 bucks what a deal. toyota wanted to charged me 600++++ good looking out kartel.

Now i just need the spare tire holder. if anyone has one laying around and, dont use it. hit me up. or know of anyone thanks : ]

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Peter!!
Glad i could save ya some cash brother.. Now that i know what all you need, i'll keep my eyes open bro...

hey, kartel really appreciate the cargo trunk! 20 bucks what a deal. toyota wanted to charged me 600++++ good looking out kartel.

Now i just need the spare tire holder. if anyone has one laying around and, dont use it. hit me up. or know of anyone thanks : ]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.