Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
high thomas and polar project

im in auburn saw your posts on sl about pic nic and met {by chance} tracy and fish at the bank night of HIN. they were in other car. im going to try and make it . maybe ill see ya there steve:)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sorry i loaded up the suite but it wasnt very helpful and i dont really like scionlife for some reason

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
PP, I'm not asking you to like ScionLife, just to take part in the local Scion community.

Each year we have the Scion Community Achievement Awards, that include a formal dinner, an awards presentation, a lot of sharing and getting to know the other local members from Washington and Oregon. This year it is at a larger, more deluxe venue than last year, and we expect about a hundred folks to be there for the six hour shindig.

The day BEFORE the big event, we are getting together for a BBQ at a park in Auburn. Hamburgers, veggie burgers, hotdogs, soft drinks, chips, are all being provided - just bring yourself and your Scion.

In case it didn't register, THAT IS TOMORROW AT THREE PM.

The SCAA awards dinner is Sunday, day-after-tomorrow, and roll in starts at 2PM.

Rather than try to explain the whole thing all over again on this site, I simply refered you to ScionLife, where all the preparations and discussions have been taking place for months. There are a number of threads in the Pacific Northwest Region forum there about these events (and others).

See you at the Pacific Northwest Scion events, I hope. If not, I at least tried. :D

Tomas

·
Registered
673 Posts
monroe....hmm.. tryin to remember where thats at.... north or south of auburn...

anyways... like tomas said... lots of us here... just most got hooked on SL first before finding other sites like this...

tho i'm tryin to branch out and make this a regular stop in my day-day scion surfing loop.

the will be some scion owners meeting up @ either northgate mall or lake city dicks on the 27 of this month... i wont be there tho as i'll be out of state on vacation. the final place is up for discussion still as of now.. normally its at lake city dicks... but due to weather changing, looking for a covered/warmer location.

anyways... hope to see ya around... and i'll try to cross post more info here for the Seattle area meets and shows :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
i wanna say 7ish... think northgate was final desitination.. .just a matter of picking what lot/area....
i'll post up the details asap on where its gonna be once its locked down

·
Registered
103 Posts
Man, I don't check Club xB for a few days and look what I miss, serves me right I suppose:(

polarproject- I live in Monroe. I've been looking for some fellow xB's to hang with for a while now. I was thinking about starting a group for us Northend/Eastsiders, but I just never seem to have time right now. I'd be great to meet up with y'all. Actually, other than Thomas, I didn't realize any there were any Club xB people in the area.

kkawana- thanks for the heads up for the meet on the 27th, i'm gonna try to plan on it when you get info. on the location.

·
Registered
673 Posts
more xb'rs... woohoo
anyways... looks like they came up with the south garage of northgate mall... start time between 7/8... shoot for 730 and you'll either be early or fashionably late :)
i wont be there tho... not for this round at least

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey kev....that sounds awsome.....pm me and let me know what your schedule is like i already met Sdsnyny last weekend he's a really cool guy maybe all three of us shoud meet up and see eachothers xb's

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
About the North End M&G, here's the e-mail I just got on it:
Your Organizer, CoreyAnn, sent the following message to the
members of Pacific Northwest Scion Events:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Scion Lovers,

I've updated the Lake City M&G to show that we've moved indoors
for winter (now at Northgate Mall south garage). Also, note
the EARLIER TIME!!!

When: Friday, October 27, 2006 at 7:00 PM

Where: Northgate Mall - Red Robin
555 Northgate Mall
Seattle, WA 98125

Hope to see you there!!!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://scion.meetup.com/30/calendar/5177507/

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a
moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as
well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact
Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website:
http://scion.meetup.com/30/suggestion/
----------------------------------------------------------------

To visit Pacific Northwest Scion Events, go here:
http://scion.meetup.com/30/

If you'd like to take part in a discussion, your Organizer also
posted this message to your Group's Message Boards:
http://scion.meetup.com/30/boards/
Tomas

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
ThunderGod said:
i believe that they're starting a XCLUSIVE SCIONS Chapter there. :cool:
WOAHHHHH!!! Ok, we're feelin' the pressure now! lol But yep, we're considering it.

Anyway, yeah guys, Jeff and I are movin' up that way, we'll be really close to the Northgate area. We'll definitely have to get together sometime and meet all the Western WA xB folks! :)

But we might need a bit to settle in. This is gonna be a really big move for us. ... 12 days and countin' down!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
HELP! Comcast or Qwest???

Hey, Seattle peeps! Comcast or Qwest for our internet service??? Please post your opinions! Thanks in advance. :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.