Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Wow, definitely aftermarket.

I’m guessing homemade maplight.

Are there any switches or knobs on it? If not it may be on a master switch. See the switch below the “oven” door on the main console in the ‘pic? Any switches in that area were probably added by the last owner.

If you have switches on the mystery thing & the console they may both need to be on the correct settings to work.

Of course it could just be broken. . .

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Not sure what it is, but it sure looks tacky. Any kinda writing on it at all?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah.....

At first, from the reflection I thought maybe a tiny fishbowl, which would be awesome....

Then I thought it might be a garage door opener.

Then maybe a maplight.

What if it's the way you can aliens??????

I dunno man, it's not really flowing with the car, however, if you can figure out what it does, and works for you, and you want to keep it, I say go for it!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^I was thinkin' it and you posted it, LOL

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
LOL that would be called a inferred eye for wireless headphones usally used when theres a flipdown tv or headrest tvs. i havent seen one of those in long time lol they dont really use those any more there built in the newer tvs. If u dont have a tv in there u could take it out but theres probably gonna be a hole in ur headlinner. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's an alien brain sucking device. Don't let it turn on or your mind will be blanked and you'll want to drive a Honda. :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
My suggestion?

If you wanted to do a maplight up there, that's the perfect spot, also the hole is already cut, you'd just have to shape it.

I know someone put a maplight in that spot, and it looks OEM.

I'd do it if I were in your situation. I don't know why they didn't include a maplight, honestly, but when I find the right one, I'll probably get it.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
It's an alien brain sucking device. Don't let it turn on or your mind will be blanked and you'll want to drive a Honda. :D
so thats the thing that makes people buy elements?

LOL a smoke detector. it looks like the trouble bubble for catching shoplifters. maybe the government is watching you?!?! ok not maybe we know they are.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
it looks like the robo-vacuum got stuck upsidedown.

or someone could be playing a cruel joke and stuck an ashtray upside down so when you're ashing, it'll fall all over your face and you're getting "antiqued" haha.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
LOL its going to spray you down when it sences the cigarette coming for the 'upside down ash tray' and let you anitque yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
LOL that would be called a inferred eye for wireless headphones usally used when theres a flipdown tv or headrest tvs. i havent seen one of those in long time lol they dont really use those any more there built in the newer tvs. If u dont have a tv in there u could take it out but theres probably gonna be a hole in ur headlinner. :)
Thats what I was thinking.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.