Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Keoki and asked about rear camber shims. He said if a minimum of five peeps wanted them he would do it. Anyone else interested?

1. TAZ - surfcitylocal

No word on price but I'm sure the quality will be as good as his spacers.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
What's the degree? Same as OTG, or Garson?

If it's -5 I may be interested in getting rid of my OTG's. ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the degree? Same as OTG, or Garson?

If it's -5 I may be interested in getting rid of my OTG's. ;)
Don't have the details on that yet. I sent an email, look for a reply to questions once he sees the thread. ;)

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i know 2005scionbb needs some, so you might as well add him to the list. the spacers were causing him to rub so add a little bit of camber and your good to go!

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
I would def. be down for a set if the $$ is right.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i think keoki needs to just get a feel for how many people would actually want to be in the market for a set of camber shims. the details as far as price and degree will all be worked out in due time. remake the list wiff your names on it and get a fire under his a$$. keoki has excellent products at a VERY affordable price. [i should charge him for marketing. LOL]

·
Registered
158 Posts
still working out the details! most likely it will be the same as OTG. maybe garson. price still in the works as well. lower than OTG fo sho'

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
haha keoki. the 'best buy' shirt rocks. especially on me. its so true

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Keoki. You should do it n matter how large of a number of people want them. Mass production, and people will follow. Do both the OTG's and Garsons.....If you can, try making a limited -8......If you can PM me a price on how much that would run one-off, I'd be happy to get that....Though, I'd have to sell A LOT of things to get em, as a money tightness situation has just come upon me. This means I am out of the 15mm spacer run for the moment.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i was thinking it would be expensive to get the one off -8 but if the guys already got the mold or the thing-a-ma-bobber in the CNC machine he can adjust the cutting angle. so a one off of something youve been producing before but just a little bit different shouldnt be too hard to do, or any more work really. just have to program the machine to cut a harder angle.

of course i could be completely wrong which is why i dont work in CNC machining. but if you were shoplifting and i busted your ass, youd deffinately know it.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.