Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Do we have anyone in the Central Florida area? I am from Deltona.

Have a deelightful day! :)
Lois - serenity11

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hello

I am from north florida (jacksonville) and hip-2b-sqr (barry) is from orlando area not sure about anyone else in that area

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey, Female from Longwood Here!!!

There are so many boxes in CF I've had 2 other TCM's in the same gas station I was in the other day.

Boxer rebellion is in Daytona and there are a few in Deland/Deltona that are on Scionlife and I think here also.

Good meeting you!!!

Suzanne

·
Registered
949 Posts
well i visit ocala a few times a year maybe when i am there agoing i will have to meet up with some of you people...

·
Registered
102 Posts
anytime you want let the forums know or if you are into hanging or wanting to see alot of scions you can post or check the K.A.D. forums @ www.kadevelopment.com and see if anything locally is happening i use the same user name on all the forums thanks james:D

H

·
0 Posts
Hello, and nice to meet you. I'm in the Kissimmee area (BFE). Hope to see you around some time. Going to Old Town this friday night, maybe see you there.

Barry

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies. I have the Toyota Scion Braun Rampvan to use for my electric wheelchair lift. I am so happy with it, although it's the first year that Braun made a conversion on a small regular vehicle other than those vans and minivans, so I am stuck with the new quirks and problems that need to get ironed out. The worst part of all this is Braun did not build the conversion on it. IMS did it which is another company that Braun bought and so I am stuck with lots of questions that the Braun service people don't have a clue about. I just have to keep flying through the problems an know somewhere someon will have an answer. But it is awesome that they have this xB zooming around for us wheelchair people who were stuck with those big old, same old, vans. Mine makes heads turn when I push the button and the whole back of the car kneels, the hatch flips open, and a ramp comes out. The expression on peoples faces is just so funny...
Have a deelightful day fellow xBer's.
Lois - Delton, FL

·
Registered
121 Posts
Glad to hear they are doing good things w/ the xB for every individual.

You wouldn't be interested in heading to Old Town on a Friday evening and meeting with some fellow scion owners? I'd be more then willing to meet up with you and show you the way.

·
Registered
229 Posts
central florida lives

I was not sure who what when and where things happened here. I am in the tampa area and live a half hour from lakeland and 45 to kiss/orlando. need a club to join locally or start a new one in tampa. any takers?:p

·
Registered
121 Posts
GhostxB06 said:
I was not sure who what when and where things happened here. I am in the tampa area and live a half hour from lakeland and 45 to kiss/orlando. need a club to join locally or start a new one in tampa. any takers?:p
Just sent you a PM on a club thats already really established down that way. :eek:

BTW, welcome to club xb!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts