Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving some thought to the Scionsport mirror covers with the turn signals in them. The website shows the outer side of the mirror. If anyone is using these do you have a pic of the other side of the mirror? I'm wondering since it's a cover, how does it match up on the edge. I'm hoping there isn't a big gap between the original edge and the new one from the cover.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skeeter said:
What about doing some LED's in the mirrors? Did you do some LED's in your headlights?
I did do the headlights, I want the turn signals that the covers have and then I have another little mod set up for the inside of the mirror housing. I gotta tell you though, the weather is really setting me back on the mods, it's rained every weekend for the past three weeks! I need a bigger garage. :mad:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Build a carport if you can, keeps the rides out of the sun and rain, my garage has my not so freindly mustang and tools and work area.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skeeter said:
Build a carport if you can, keeps the rides out of the sun and rain, my garage has my not so freindly mustang and tools and work area.
I am doing the next best thing, a garage sale if the weather will cooperate! I've got furniture and boxes of junk to get rid of. I can hardly get to my beer fridge anymore!

·
Registered
485 Posts
i would build a carport if the weather here didnt change so much. within the same week we have had 90 degree heat, below freezing conditions, rain, and snow. maryland weather can be a drag in spring and fall

·
Registered
50 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I'm giving some thought to the Scionsport mirror covers with the turn signals in them. The website shows the outer side of the mirror. If anyone is using these do you have a pic of the other side of the mirror? I'm wondering since it's a cover, how does it match up on the edge. I'm hoping there isn't a big gap between the original edge and the new one from the cover.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated. :)
I have them but I do not have an up close shot. I will see if I can take a picture soon weather here has been real bad too......I do how ever think they look real good.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, thank you. Would you happen to have any shots of what they look like on the reflective side? I am looking for the size of the gap on the cover/stock housing.

Hate to be a PITA.

:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome! That's the shot I was looking for. I didn't know if it was full coverage or not. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.