Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a thread and emailed a few people and they didn't have it.
Anyone have it and wanna email it to me or wanna host it? Maybe a torrent? Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're looking for xB2 tech info, try looking a little more -- it's not hidden.
You are very cryptic sir.Lol I want the fsm which I don't just think will be laying around. I believe I have read every post in the second gen section and I really don't wanna sign up on another forum. The thread I saw said someone had most of it but I was at work on my phone so didn't get the link.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure it exists just gotta get someone to give it up. We may have to be tough and rough a few people up to get the info we need, but we will only rough people up with nerf guns and socks full of tennis balls as to not permanently hurt our victims. If I get ahold of the info I will share. Keep bumping guys.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a good bit of it, but im sure someone has or will in the future put it up a complete version. Thank for this good sir

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thats a good bit of it, but im sure someone has or will in the future put it up a complete version. Thank for this good sir
It would be nice, but there's no indication of Toyota having any interest in making the information available for free. Even PDF download has become problematic as far as I can tell. I encourage letting Haynes know there are many who would be happy to have access to a repair manual, should they decide to release one.

As per this other current thread:

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f65/reply-query-regarding-hayne-s-manual-32968.html

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would be nice, but there's no indication of Toyota having any interest in making the information available for free. Even PDF download has become problematic as far as I can tell. I encourage letting Haynes know there are many who would be happy to have access to a repair manual, should they decide to release one.

As per this other current thread:

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f65/reply-query-regarding-hayne-s-manual-32968.html
Haynes are ok but again not complete. Eventually, some technician will be bold and get a copy of the fsm and post it up. The stuff you posted is WAY MORE then I would expect to be in a Haynes manual. Chiltons is pretty good but can be costly. Patience my friend, it took awhile to get a fsm for my Neon(8 years) but I has the WHOLE THING!!!:)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Unfortunately, the information I uploaded doesn't help with engine/transaxle/repair/rebuild/limits/specs/procedures. These are things that are Haynes' strengths -- also emissions system diagnosis/repair. Haynes also provides various tips on making the job easier since they actually do it themselves. I'm more than glad to have the uploaded info, and a Haynes manual probably wouldn't replace it, but it would definitely complement it in a useful way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
anyone interested on getting their hands on a manual, the cheapest is alldatadiy.com, 16.95 for one year or 26 something for 5 years......just signed up last nite to do a transmission r and r for gen2 xb

·
Registered
637 Posts
what do you need for pages, i can always email it to you.....
Hi, I for one would be very happy to recieve whatever you can provide that's not already in the stickied package I linked above. Anything you make available, I'll make available. Thanks in advance :)!

Best -- Trevor

·
Registered
55 Posts
go here:
camrystuff.com/manuals/Gen6/2AZ-FE/2AZ-FE_Engine_Mechanical.pdf
download pdf for 2az fe and enjoy, but alas no entire vehicle docs:(

·
Registered
637 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts