Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I read about them the more I'm liking them. Only thing is I can't find that much about them other than a couple pics, someone complaining how crappy they ride, the price, and how they are the lowest drop for a spring. So is there anyone actually running them now that can give a decent review on them?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ive actually known one person to run them, and I talked to him about them back in the day. I was seriously debating these. The ride is a little chopppy on them, but not terrible IIRC. They are the lowest drop out there, hands down. No arguement about it. DF210s are second lowest. The price I believe was gonna be around 220-230 shipped. This is all I remember from back in the day, but if you somehow find a set, gettem and let us all know. Have you checked Vivid Racing or MemoryFab? They should be able to get them if they arent discontinued. If they are, then watch Yahoo Japan Auctions or contact Sean at [email protected].

scotty

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts

·
3,453 Posts
I dunno. I just use the power of Google to help people. You're more than welcome to give them a phonecall and see if it's in stock. If they aren't, then these companies need to learn that having an out of date website is BAD business.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I didn't mean to sound negative if I did sorry. I was just saying what I was going through when I was looking for them. I do agree with you they should update there websites.

I dunno. I just use the power of Google to help people. You're more than welcome to give them a phonecall and see if it's in stock. If they aren't, then these companies need to learn that having an out of date website is BAD business.

·
3,453 Posts
No no, you didn't. I don't wanna come off as a jerk myself. I just like helping. Kinda like shake n bake, and I helped!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.