Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've been looking around for a while and I can't find any pictures of xb's with 15x7 sportmax 501 or 002's with the +38 offset. I know that they are not as popular because they don't have the nice deep lip that the +15's and +0's have, but I have tien s tech's and have 10mm spacer shims (from keoki, which were a great buy :D ) and don't want any rubbing, plus I would like to use my stock tires. If anyone has pics of these on an xb or knows of a link that I can find pics on an xb please let me know.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Okay, I've been looking around for a while and I can't find any pictures of xb's with 15x7 sportmax 501 or 002's with the +38 offset. I know that they are not as popular because they don't have the nice deep lip that the +15's and +0's have, but I have tien s tech's and have 10mm spacer shims (from keoki, which were a great buy :D ) and don't want any rubbing, plus I would like to use my stock tires. If anyone has pics of these on an xb or knows of a link that I can find pics on an xb please let me know.

Im having a hard time finding anyone other than bbist selling the 15x7 in et15 or et38.

they are on backorder 4-6 weeks the lady said when i called earlier today.

And i need mine in a rush... lol i didnt think id be rushing a full month and a half before my due date

1 - 4 of 4 Posts