Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find some fellow scion owners in my area....

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey Linda, I havent heard from you in a while. How's the box? And when are you gonna come to the meets?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mondays at Fudruckers on 107 ave and Wednesdays at the Dennys in Miami Lakes on 67th Ave. Both at 9:00pm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I heard that there is gonna be a Lexus/scion/toyota meet there at towers this friday so I'll be out. Just look for this xb:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bringing this up from a Scion noob.

I figured Id bump this instead of starting a new thread.

If all goes as planned, I should be going to Towers on Friday night. Anyone else planning on going?? I also hope to make it to Wednesday's meet at Denny's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah there really isnt anything in Miami. Im in Miami and truck all the way to my homies in Ft. Lauderdale. Except this weekend they came down here to us Miamians. It was thoughtful and fun as hell!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I Will be leaving on Friday the 15th to go to ProDive......I will be in the area for a month or so here is where I will be staying

Avalon Waterfront Inns
521 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

or
Vistamar Villa
2901 Vistamar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

If anyone wants to hang out while I am there it would be alot of fun, new place new people!.....can't wait... I will not have my box .........but i got some 25y/o chevro-legs!......let me know it would be cool to get to see and settle in to the local scene ASAP.....how far is the airport from where I am staying how much will a cab fare be??? anyone know?

·
Registered
389 Posts
whats up with all this rain out here??? its gonna rain off and on till MONDAY :eek: :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts