Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
YellowSubxB said:
Sounds to me that the answers you're getting are not to the question. When you say automatic, it sounds like you mean that when you pull up on the side handle, there is no spring action to bring the seat back upright. That is NOT normal. It could be you have a disconnected or broken spring or something is getting in the way of the mechanism. You have the bumper jack and plastic cover for it under the driver's seat. See if something is disconencted or getting in the way. Let me know how you solve it. Thanks
it doesnt work with either side, driver or passenger, i dunno, it just seems to me tht every car should have spring loaded seats

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
bcPBox said:
it doesnt work with either side, driver or passenger, i dunno, it just seems to me tht every car should have spring loaded seats
I was just thinking, since this is a four door vehicle, is it that important for the seat to spring forward? On the Celica that I had before the xB, the seats did spring forward, but then that's how people got in the back. Just a thought.

·
Registered
490 Posts
If I wanted power seats, I would've bought an Oldsmobile. Oh yeah, they quit making/selling them! My polar white box rocks! (it just got it's first IPoD) he** yes!

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I was just thinking, since this is a four door vehicle, is it that important for the seat to spring forward? On the Celica that I had before the xB, the seats did spring forward, but then that's how people got in the back. Just a thought.
true that homie

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I ran into that problem with the seat today, somehow it got moved and it was a pain getting it where I wanted it. Driving a stick it is critical. Especially when you are already moving down the road.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
DJ Unknown said:
I bought mine because it's so fast and Aerodynamic!! :D
I whole-heartedly agree, Corvettes may get the drop on me but when I get up to speed with my wedge-like shape it's all over for them. :D ;) :D ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.