Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone has changed the ebrake handle on the xb yet? is this crap possible! the boot behind it comes of no prob... but the dam handle cover doesn't budge.....usaally the button on top screws off and two screws hold the handle on, but nadda on the xb.... helpppppppppp me please!!! simple things like this get's me pissed off!!!lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, I got mine done. It's blue with carbon fiber. The handle just slides on.

Took roughly 8 people, 4 on each side to get it pulled off. GOOD LUCK!

Oh, use GLOVES

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the same one i got! looks like you got style! but it just slips off? i don't have to remove the button? do you have a pick so i can see wat i am getting?

dude you f*#@ing rock!

·
3,453 Posts
I'll get you a pic up tomorrow.

You do not have to take the release button off. Just disassemble the whole e-brake handle from the car, it's super easy. From there, get 8 of your good buddies around and have 4 take a side each. From there, PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. It'll come off sooner or later, trust me.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i took it off, and holy crapola...... you weren't freaking kidding bout the 4 people pulling that **** off! but since i was short 3 people , i just cut it on top and bottom straight down the middle. and was still a pain to get it off, can't wait to put the new one on! and i stll wanna see that pic of yours!:)

·
3,453 Posts
Slipped my mind............Tell you what.....

I'll get you a pic of my e-brake handle, my shift knob, AND my sport pedals....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.