Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody making a aftermarket bra for the full front end if so a link or photo thanks

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Colgan makes a really nice one also, but at around $100.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Check out cravins profile, he has a full bra, a hood bra and mirror bras. We should be calling him Victoria's Secret!

Just kidding Pat. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i check out cravin xb am looking for a full lower to top with the mess over the head lamp if anybody know of one send a link or photo thanks for the help james in simi

·
Registered
70 Posts
Colgan Custom makes a very nice one. www.colgancustom.com I do not have any pics of it on my box but it covers the whole front from the bottom to underneath the headlights with mesh over the top grill, for extra they will also sew in the coverage for the fog lights if you don't have them. It is a very nice fit and I have no complaints.

They have a small pic on their home page of an Xb with it on.

http://www.colgancustom.com/images/nav_boxes/box_suvs.jpg

I have the one with the T style hood bra.

·
Registered
201 Posts
NVSHSKR said:
Colgan Custom makes a very nice one. www.colgancustom.com I do not have any pics of it on my box but it covers the whole front from the bottom to underneath the headlights with mesh over the top grill, for extra they will also sew in the coverage for the fog lights if you don't have them. It is a very nice fit and I have no complaints.

They have a small pic on their home page of an Xb with it on.

http://www.colgancustom.com/images/nav_boxes/box_suvs.jpg

I have the one with the T style hood bra.
uhhh thats not custom its made to fit over the OEM bumper and lip

if im not mistaken i beleive he is askin about a "CUSTOM" fitted bra for a xB with aftermarket bumpers and or lips?

please clarify

thanx
-Coi-

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
I have the full bra I just have the hood and mirror covers installed on those pictures. I would recommend the Colgan Bra its very well made.
I feel so sexy when I drive around in my pushup bra and thong. ;)
I can attest to that...Pat looks thuper with his bra and thong on! :eek:

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
Well last sunday you were sporting no bra and blue LED pasties plus neon F-me pumps so I woudnt talk! :eek:
ROTFLMAO! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Motor FX said:
uhhh thats not custom its made to fit over the OEM bumper and lip

if im not mistaken i beleive he is askin about a "CUSTOM" fitted bra for a xB with aftermarket bumpers and or lips?

please clarify

thanx
-Coi-
Well the post I read says he is looking for a full front bra nowhere in this post does it say he is looking for a "CUSTOM" bra. The only person who brought up a "CUSTOM" bra was you.

And again I do recommend the Colgan Bra it is a great fit and has great coverage of the front of the car.

·
Registered
201 Posts
NVSHSKR said:
Well the post I read says he is looking for a full front bra nowhere in this post does it say he is looking for a "CUSTOM" bra. The only person who brought up a "CUSTOM" bra was you.

And again I do recommend the Colgan Bra it is a great fit and has great coverage of the front of the car.

oh if thats the case Colgan is the way to go...mah bad...but if anyone does need CUSTOM meaning not OEM fitted bra's please let me know

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.