Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new in here and new to the world of the xB... is there a Scion box mob in Texas? Any members in here from Texas?

·
I'm Marcel NOT Stenger
10,639 Posts
we got a couple cars n san marcos and n san antonio, but ur best bet would b tha austin crew.

·
Registered
229 Posts
simma down simma down which ever site he hits up will be good for all... we all rep SCION.... just like the new commerical says '' its that which makes us different that brings us together''' just find what scene is best for you an check it out.... we dont pressure u to join our crew we let u check it out first an see if its what u like.... what ever u chose is cool cause you'll see us around town at shows or just hanging out its always cool to have freinds come around an do what we all love to do.

·
Registered
375 Posts
simma down simma down which ever site he hits up will be good for all... we all rep SCION.... just like the new commerical says '' its that which makes us different that brings us together''' just find what scene is best for you an check it out.... we dont pressure u to join our crew we let u check it out first an see if its what u like.... what ever u chose is cool cause you'll see us around town at shows or just hanging out its always cool to have freinds come around an do what we all love to do.
that commercial was pretty dumb lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, there are a lot of clubs, each one offering something a little different, but with the same "family" - Scion. Being different is not a curse, it's a bonus. Most clubs, groups want you to visit with them at car shows and meets to see what they are like and what they do. Pick one that meets your interests and enjoy. It's all good!

·
I'm Marcel NOT Stenger
10,639 Posts
Yes, there are a lot of clubs, each one offering something a little different, but with the same "family" - Scion. Being different is not a curse, it's a bonus. Most clubs, groups want you to visit with them at car shows and meets to see what they are like and what they do. Pick one that meets your interests and enjoy. It's all good!
yeah just pick what suits u

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts