Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done as much research as possible and have not come up with a 100% match. Here is what I would like to know, will 15x7 ET40 wheels with 215/50 15 tires and Goldline spings with a 2" drop fit without rubbing. Also will I need shims to prevent rubbing on rear trailing arms(I plan on them for looks) or would it be alright without. If you have this setup or know somebody that does point me in their direction.

Thanks, Jack

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm sure you could fit a 25mm spacer in the rear and clear with no problems. I pretty much clear with 18x7.5 40 0ff-set w/ 25mm spacer.

I got the spacers off eBay for just over $100 shipped, have had them over a year and not a problem yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SkizoACE said:
i have 25mm spacers on my box, and i stuck my friends sport max 002 15x7 with a 38et and no rubbin at all, and im ridin on tanabe df210's
What size tires where on the wheels:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SkizoACE said:
not sure man, but i can find out. Im pretty sure they were 215/50 15.

i only used them for one day to show. so maybe if i used them daily i would have rubbed.
If you could find out that would be GREAT:D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
With the 15mm spacers, your wheel have to have a notch in the back of them to accept the other set of lugs. With the 25mm, there is enough thickness that the lugs are countersunk into the spacer, no notch needed. My wheels don't have the notch, that's why I got the 25mm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Padanky said:
With the 15mm spacers, your wheel have to have a notch in the back of them to accept the other set of lugs. With the 25mm, there is enough thickness that the lugs are countersunk into the spacer, no notch needed. My wheels don't have the notch, that's why I got the 25mm.
Thanks a bunch, I know what I'm getting now. I appreciate all the replies.

Jack

·
Registered
223 Posts
Padanky said:
thanks, i needed to know that also.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts