Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to see how many xB-ers are from my area. I was thinking about a cruise night to either Panama City or Pensacola. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
9 Posts
If i wasnt four hours away i would like to cruise down there. My wife was working in Dothan and had to travel to Lockhart,Al for about a hour so when she got through we went down to Ft.Walton and drove to P C and back to Dothan. That was a fun trip and plus we never been to Ft.Walton or Destin.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am definitely interested, I live in Milton, but play in Pensacola. Hit me up and we'll see what we can get together.

Tim

·
Registered
827 Posts
If it were this time next month, I would be in. I will be living 15 minutes from Dothan by january 5th.

·
Amazing
104 Posts
I live in Fort Walton Man... whats up?

I just joine clubxb today, been on Scionlife forever...and recently got into scikotics.com.

We have a group of about 10 of us that have an Emerald Coast Chapter of Scikotics going.. 8 xb's and 2 tc's from panama city to pensacola.

They are meeting up at Eglin Federal Credit Union the afternoon of July 8th if you want to meet some fellow scion owners.

Check out www.scikotics.com Emerald Coast Chapter for more info.

·
TOCC - Team Scion
83 Posts
Toast is your COMPLETE guide to all things Scion related for the Florida panhandle area.

He is known across the globe as the ECSIS:eek:

I live in Milton, but play in Pensacola. Hit me up and we'll see what we can get together.

Tim
The Scikotics Emerald Coast Chapter has a monthly meeting in the Ft Walton area, plus many members get together each Saturday for a smaller get together.

·
Amazing
104 Posts
Always a downer...... someone just popped my favorite blow up doll...

Always a downer...... someone just popped my favorite blow up doll..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts