Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hows it goin..i just gt myy PW Xb back in jan...i went from a srt4 to a xb..big change..w the srt there was loads of ppl in my area who had em so it was east to meet new ppl and go to a bunch of meets..w/ the Xb it seems to be a lil harder for some reason.. I'm from the new bedford,ma area...30 minutes from the cape,30 min from providence,45 min from boston..if your around hit the thread up thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
i live in dartmouth, ma now, but i lived in portsmouth, ri a few months ago, my mom lives there

·
Registered
72 Posts
NBXB06 said:
Hey hows it goin..i just gt myy PW Xb back in jan...i went from a srt4 to a xb..big change..w the srt there was loads of ppl in my area who had em so it was east to meet new ppl and go to a bunch of meets..w/ the Xb it seems to be a lil harder for some reason.. I'm from the new bedford,ma area...30 minutes from the cape,30 min from providence,45 min from boston..if your around hit the thread up thanks

heyyy, nb area huh, i live like 30 seconds from rockdale ave... prolly seen you around

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I know what you mean about the Srt4. My husband has a Srt4 and he wants to sell it because he is leaving for the Air Force. I live in Derry, NH and Lowell, MA. Just 30-45 Mins. from Boston

1 - 9 of 9 Posts