Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I believe a few people on here have them and are very happy with the quality. Headlights take about a Half hour to install, you have to partially remove the bumper to access two headlight bolts and get the light out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Padanky said:
I believe a few people on here have them and are very happy with the quality. Headlights take about a Half hour to install, you have to partially remove the bumper to access two headlight bolts and get the light out.
So, do you prefer teh stockers? I'm at a crossroad because I am wanting that projector look, but I like the clean look of removing the amber lenses from the stockers and running them similar to your set-up...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Lizard1 said:
So, do you prefer teh stockers? I'm at a crossroad because I am wanting that projector look, but I like the clean look of removing the amber lenses from the stockers and running them similar to your set-up...
I've always had HID's. I had dual Halo projectors but the light output sucked, they were good with the HID's but were non-adjustable. The Stockers are really bright even with stock bulbs, I have HID's in my stockers now too and I love them. They also give a cleaner look, IMO.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Those are the ones i have and i love them. heres a shot if them with rainbow 9006s that i got from hidlook.com. Everybody says they have great cutoff, i guess this is only the second car that i have had with projectors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.