Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah. I've been looking online, but it seems that Goodridge doesn't make a set for the box. ( ;o;)

Anyone have an idea or know if another company makes a set?

I run stainless steel brake lines on the canyon beater & going from rubber to steel is like a night & day difference as far as pedal moduling & feel. Heel & toe becomes less of a chore! Yes! (^_^ )

But yeah. Some stainless steel brake lines would be good for the box. Let me know if you know! ( ^_^)/

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There is a set out there. I have a brain cramp right now and can't remmeber who or where.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Some on e-bay right now , about $70 + S&H.

Footwork Autosports

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME Frogbox!!!!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hello. Thought I would try this site, seems more relaxed and fun.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. I ended up buying some Goodridge lines for the box & the canyon beater from:

http://www.importrp.com/home.php

I have plenty of experience with Goodridge lines. The cool thing about them is that the ends are free rotating, so you can rotate & tighten the line without have to twist the entire line. Not to mention that they're extremely well made.

Installing them on the Sentra is a breeze, but I'll have to figure it out for the box, since the bleeding procedure for ABS cars is a little different from the non-ABS cars. ('o' )!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick question!

Does anyone have a service manual for the xB? Preferably the brake bleeding section. I just got the lines today & I plan to install them this Saturday if I get a chance, but I don't know how the bleeding procedure the the xB goes. I've bled the canyon beater many times, but that doesn't have ABS & I know how to do it. Let me know if you do! Thanks! ( ^_^)/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.