Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My two visit from time to time.

My wife is originally from Tripp, SD (South of Mitchell about 45 miles IIRC) and her folks are still there. We visit both them and her sister in Sioux Falls every couple of months, well, she does at least.

-Alex

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was just in Mobridge over Christmas with my xB, I have family there. Was actually born in SD but now live in total isolation in Montana. I'm still the only xB in town, I Rule.. lol.... ok so I really do wish someone else would buy one so I could stop telling everyone what the "thing" I am driving is and who makes it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We went on a road trip to the twin cities a couple weeks ago, and we stopped in Worthington, MN @ the Shopko there to pick up supplies and I was parked out front waiting for my other half to come out of the store and I had a complete stranger come up to me and ask me what Dita (the white box) was and who makes it, what mpg do i get....just got drilled with 20 ?'s...I think it's hilarious how you can go to a smaller town in the midwest and see people practically breaking their necks doing a double take of my boxes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just lookin for any boxer's in SD
Whats UP my friend and yessss there is a nother box in this state of witch you call south dakota but im in Sioxfalls also the owner of predator racing productions let me know who is all out there

><)))))*> GO SQUARE, OR CUBE, OR HOWEVER YOU LIKE TO ROLE
PREDATOR RACING PRODUCTIONS SF SD

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey I am from So Dak. Rapid City to be specific. I have had my Gen 2 silver toaster for about a month and a half now. Anyone else from western so. dak.?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Moved near Sioux Falls at the beginning of this year.
I really dont see very many out here.
In Indiana they are everywhere..

Oh wait. You have the BSP with the "Dahlia" plates? I saw it at the west side walmart one day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts