Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
yea i do. Here's some pics. Its been really shitty out here lately so i dont have that great of pics but here ya go.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dropped on Spy springs. I am using coil expanders in the rear because it rubbed pretty bad. Im not sure what im gonna do about that because I dont want to continue using these expanders since It hinders the ride quality. I might get new shocks, but we'll see. I am running 205/45/16. And then OTG camber shims. I love the look of these 16's. I get my new bodykit tonight. I'll post up pics after that goes on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I rolled the fenders, but it still hits barely when i have 3-4 people in the car. It hits mainly towards the front top of the tire if that makes any sense. The back usually with the springs sits even with the front. You can tell from the pics how much the back is jacked up from the coil expanders. The rear camber is from the camber plates. The spring supposedly drop under 2", but mine have seemed to settle around 2.5 or more. I love the drop but wish it didnt rub in back.

·
Registered
679 Posts
thats exactly the reason i've been holding out on getting rims, but now i just might wait and order work meisters

1 - 20 of 26 Posts