Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I will start this off by saying I really like clubxb and the people on the site. I was curious what other scion or even car related online forums are just as cool. I really like to see what other scion people do to their cars whether it is a tc, xa, or xb. You can get ideas from any of them. I do not like Scion Life that much although I do read it occasionally. I think Scionevolution.org is confused to what they want to be, a non profit community to help people out or a business. The local Scion Evolution site seems to only be interested in making money for the parent organization and all technical info is for paid members only. I was in a fraternity and do not like the idea of paying for friends.

The site I wish that would get better at technical info and car related topics is http://www.scionzone.com but so far it only has about 10 or 15 regulars and most posts are off topic stuff.

Anyone have any input? (I should say that I know Scinergy and Scikotics have great sites but neither one is in MI and I am not looking to start a chapter at this time)

Now that I have a job I may be able to save up for some mods of my own and no longer have a dealer prepped vehicle.

Thanks for reading my rant.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.