Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well its not sucha bad idea to do that. Buying parts locally and shipping them back.... Did you guys ever check out Yahoo auctions for japan. Ebay is no go here in Japan because Yahoo auctions is soo strong here. Ebay tried to come to Japan and failed. Just go to yahoo.co.jp and click the little auctions link at the top , looks like a hammer, then type in Toyota BB. 1,000 yen is roughly equivalent to $10 See what you can find... Perhaps we can set up a trading point here. And we will just do it through paypal so everybody stays safe.

Screwfunk

If you guys are interested let me know

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I think it would be pretty cool to be able to start something up. My wife is Japanese and she is always looking for something to do during the day. She does stuff in yahoo auctions regularly so perhaps its a good fit.

Screwfunk

·
Registered
500 Posts
bB headlights and the center console are big sellers out here in the US because they're smaller pieces (easier to ship) and are noticeably different from the xB's part. If you could find those in your junk yards there, you could easily sell those to americans.

There are other bB parts that will sell, but a lot of them are too big to ship for a reasonable price such as the bumper. Though there are certainly people willing to pay for true JDM parts no matter what the price is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts