Scion xB Forum banner

any events going on at the english town race way for scions?

1K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  hcsif 
#1 ·
any events going on at the english town race way for scions?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#5 ·
I had them in my old car they are 10 inch MTX 5500 series. I am keeping the stock head unit and using a inline converter. I didnt finish i will prob finish putting everything else in today. The converter took a little while and i only have time at night so it gets dark and buggie outside so i do alittle at a time. If i can make i will come i will be down at school by them at Rowan. So it may be hard for me to make it up there. I just got my car 3 weeks ago white XB and i love it. I had to wait a month to get it because they said they only make 11 percent of white xb's a year. What do you guys do when u go. Get fat Bitchs (sandwich)???

#9 ·
hcsif said:
I saw that earlier today!!! thats awesome im so excited!!!!
have you been to this before
Do you know if there will be any venders that sell rims?
also do you know if the scion shoppie people come to this???
There's a vendors row,not just for Scions,several do sell rims on the spot.

I've been to some of the VIP events @ Etown,most times we're there to race (since VIP events are during an import race event) but I check it out between rounds. I even worked at last year's Scion Exposed @ Giants Stadium ;)

#11 ·
They didn't have a local Exposed event this year,next one is in MA. The closest one is Scion Exposed Boston this coming October...although the Six Flags they're having it at is like 90 miles away from the city of Boston :eek:

So far the past several large Etown import (I'm sorry,"Sport Compact" :rolleyes: ) events have had Scion VIP.

#12 ·
actually there is an exposed event at jones beach on LI this weekend. its to wrap up the scion bounty hunt they did last week. i dont have a link for it accessible right now. but u can see more info on scionlife or teamscionrg.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.