Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dyke in a Box
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new to the modding scene and I know of several passing xB's in the Richmond area, but so far all the club sites I can find are dead, badly-linked, or non-existent. I'd love to join a group to hang out and learn new things. Am I missing a great diamond in the rough or are there really no central VA groups/chapters on the radar?

Seems like you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a muscle car lovefest but the tuner folks are few and far between :(

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
I can still tell you that central VA is a dead zone much like my entire state. All the activity is around the DC beltway area and Budds Creek track.

·
Dyke in a Box
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I figured. Damn. Maybe this summer/fall I'll do some roadtrips to visit other hotspots for events. Might get my sister into it as well and have a little two box caravan.

·
Dyke in a Box
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't. I have work and three classes so my week is pretty full already. Doesn't help that finals are coming up on top of that :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't. I have work and three classes so my week is pretty full already. Doesn't help that finals are coming up on top of that :(
Hey man, not sure if you're still looking for a Central Virginia group but we've been looking for someone in Richmond to lead/start a chapter if you're interested. We know there's a concentration of Scions there but they seem to be scattered and nobody seems to be willing to maintain a group. Check out http://scionfaction.com if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bad! Sorry! lol. Well right now we have two chapters in VA. One covering HR and the other to the north. NoVA chapter. It would be cool to get started in the RVA area.

·
Dyke in a Box
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I don't have the time to be able to lead anything. College is a mountainous time suck. Good luck with getting established though!

---------- Post added 09-12-2013 at 11:34 PM ----------

I'd be potentially interested in going to the meets depending on my schedule.

Oh and thank you Zman for correcting my gender. I should keep a running tally of who does that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha it's cool. Thank you!

---------- Post added 09-12-2013 at 09:44 PM ----------

And thanks for not flipping on me about that! Looks like zman might already be interested. We've been in contact so you will probably see an SF-NoVA soon.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Not to revive a 4 month old thread, but check into ScionNoics. I believe they still get together and they used to party with Scion Evolution DC/Bmore/NOVA and if you're in the NOVA area I know a few of the old members still get together. Not sure if the Scikotics ever got off the ground in NOVA.

Good luck either way! :D

·
RIP Xbox :(
272 Posts
Used to roll with Noics when I had my box. Last I checked they moved on to bigger and better things. That was awhile back though. If they've since rebirthed the club then disregard this post lol. Great group of people though! Very friendly and mature. No drama and nonsense.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I still talk to a bunch of them and I know Larry's coming back around February so I'm pretty sure they are going to get together...I hope... lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts