Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from my Scion guy today. ETA in Portland docks is October 1, so ETA in Central Illinois is October 15.

THIS IS WAY WORSE THAN WAITING FOR THE TOOTH FAIRY! :D

It had better get here soon to keep me from buying it more "gifts" (floor mats, decals, crates for keeping stuff)...

Just fidgety and anxious! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
THATS WAY COOL I KNOW HOW IT IS . I AM WAITING TO GET SOME MAJOR STUFF DONE TO MY XB OOOOO THE WAIT:cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats, it is way worth the wait! I had to wait 4 days!;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Pity you couldn't just pick it up from the nearest dealer to the port/dock.....and drive it home....would have been a fun trip...and you would have gotten to see the Real Northwest !:D

btw...be aware that they always want to park next to other xB's @ shopping centers.and will try to get you to buy a 2nd one just to keep them company in the garage:eek: ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still anxious

saddlesore said:
Pity you couldn't just pick it up from the nearest dealer to the port/dock.....and drive it home....would have been a fun trip...and you would have gotten to see the Real Northwest !:D

btw...be aware that they always want to park next to other xB's @ shopping centers.and will try to get you to buy a 2nd one just to keep them company in the garage:eek: ...
A little far to take it back to Illinois, but maybe when it convinces me that it needs a friend because it gets lonely at night, I'll reconsider! I already have two parking lot buddies picked out. One is a black xB and the other is a light, lime green VW bug. Won't we all be adorable!

P.S. - Email from dealer today. It will be here between 10/12 and 10/17. Don't they understand that we have a viewing engagement on the 14th?!? :)

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
only bread

no toaster yet the days must be dragging on and on
hope they get it there soon
i drive past a scion lot daily in renton WA that has four SRP's what a shame you couldn't get one from them. they have been there for weeks.:D :D :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Oh man. I'm wanting to trade my '06 PW for a SR. The two local dealers aren't being that helpful. It has less than 12,000 miles on it and is in showroom condition. Sweet ride. Bastids!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Interesting, ChromiumSteel.....I have an 06 BOP, and I kind of want to trade it in on an 06 SP, too......

I wondered if it would be hard to do through a dealer. This is my first new car, and I had no idea that they were gonna quit making it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's here! It's here! Well, practically.

The dealer said it's on the truck and the truck is in their lot. I'm waiting for the "come and get it!" :D

I'll post pix as soon as I can. No mods on my salsa red to start - I want to drive it "naked' for a bit! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
julia820 said:
It's here! It's here! Well, practically.

The dealer said it's on the truck and the truck is in their lot. I'm waiting for the "come and get it!" :D

I'll post pix as soon as I can. No mods on my salsa red to start - I want to drive it "naked' for a bit! :eek:
You sound a "little" excited! Congrats on your "naked" purchase!! :cool:

Nice color choice too. ;)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Whoo Hoo thats great. You must be sitting on the edge of your chair waiting for the phone to ring....LOL I had to take mine back to the body shop this morning to have them fix what they messed up so I'm waiting through the weekend to get it back and I miss it already. Good luck and yea post pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.